Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oussama Assaidi & Nuri Sahin


17th Aug 2012
Deal with Oussama Assaidi and found him on Facebook @18th Aug


Yes, I am fasting now for Ramadan. I am Muslim and I believe in Allah, god. That's why I fast and do Ramadan. - Oussama Assaidi 
ugh...HOT XD
http://secha-gerrard.tumblr.com/post/29628655753/oussama-assaidi-putihh-bok

Assaidi will become the second Moroccan to have played for Liverpool after Nabil El Zhar.
source
25th Aug 2012 
Liverpool Football Club have today completed the signing of Nuri Sahin on a season-long loan from Real Madrid.
Sahin told Liverpoolfc.com: "I am happy to be here and I am looking forward to playing for Liverpool. "It makes me proud to have joined such a big club like Liverpool Football Club"
D.O.B.5 Sep 1988
Town of BirthLüdenscheid
Country of BirthGermany
NationalityTurkey
https://twitter.com/nurisahin05

Shalat Asar dulu… RT : moga moga Sahin dan Assaidi cepetan ganti baju di ruang ganti, biar keburu main di babak 2..

They are sexy !!! Sahin with his eyes and assaidi his smile and body gesture !!!!!!
OA11 & NS4 

Dammit because of them,,, I'm thinkin' bout becoming WAG's *LOL

xo.xo






seFsecHa

5 comments: