Friday, May 17, 2013

Martin Skrtel & Daniel Agger on Iron Man 3


5/5/13
I’ve been waiting for sequel 3.
And got a Lot of things to do….. few times cancelled to watch this movie, n my friends a LiL bit forgot and finally here we go……………………



N yeah….  After this movie Launced…guess what a hummingbird in the air.
A LiverpudLian, the kops…..told there’s a appearance of my guardian angels ahahaha.
ProudLy present  @DanielAgger and  #martinSkrteL on iron man 3. My friend said it was when LFC vs cheaLsea Last year 4-0. After final FA LFC vs chealsea.


go to this video





Mandarin is the kops :P
oLe….oLe….oLe…

Pretty silly me, being captured by him. It’s being so hurry coz my friend in a rush went to rest room... no I dont wanna shown up my photo here ahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment