Thursday, July 19, 2012

Maroon 5 - Payphone ft. Wiz Khalifa

Maroon 5 - Payphone (Lyric Video) ft. Wiz Khalifa


seeing this v-cLip

 




If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairytales are full of sh*t
One more stupid love song I'll be sick
You turned your back on tomorrow
Cause you forgot yesterday
I gave you my love to borrow
But just gave it away

I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

*I'LL alwayz be in maroon. They're represent my Heart (alwayz)

15-06-12 I'm aLL at my phone--n u're never answer
18-06-12 u're never repLy to texting
JuLy just text "maap br isi pulsa"
n now u're witH Her.....
never say anything tiLL now. n aLL u wanted is block me.
Why u couLd be so HeartLess, Treat me as a Human being Like other.




No comments:

Post a Comment